Literal Translation
Here's a conversation from our survival Korean book. First is the literal translation followed by the actual translation. I'm starting to think it might be easier to just skip the literal translation...
John: Peaceful are?
Flight Attendant: Yes. Peaceful are? Korean well do wow.
John: No, Korean well don't know.
Flight Attendant: No, well do. But a little tired are?
John: No, okay. Stay in peace.
Flight Attendant: Yes, thank you. Go in peace.
John: Hello.
Flight Attendant: Hi. You speak Korean well.
John: No, I don't know much Korean.
Flight Attendant: Sure you do. But are you a little tired?
John: No, I'm okay. Bye.
Flight Attendant: Thanks. Bye.
John: Peaceful are?
Flight Attendant: Yes. Peaceful are? Korean well do wow.
John: No, Korean well don't know.
Flight Attendant: No, well do. But a little tired are?
John: No, okay. Stay in peace.
Flight Attendant: Yes, thank you. Go in peace.
John: Hello.
Flight Attendant: Hi. You speak Korean well.
John: No, I don't know much Korean.
Flight Attendant: Sure you do. But are you a little tired?
John: No, I'm okay. Bye.
Flight Attendant: Thanks. Bye.


1 Comments:
holy that makes no sense at all. Hawai'ian is choke easier.
Post a Comment
<< Home