Saturday, January 21, 2006

Shoe Withdrawal

I'm afraid I'm suffering from shoe withdrawal. I've been wearing the same two pairs of shoes to school, my Pumas and my black ballet flats, because I've been too lazy to dress up for winter session. I haven't even gotten to wear the gorgeous shoes Joel got me for my birthday:

After next week, when we don't have morning classes anymore, I'm definitely putting these to use--as long as the warm spell holds on. If it gets cold again, all bets are off.

Shoe shopping in Daejeon isn't exactly the greatest. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really feeling the platforms for this spring. Unfortunately, I haven't seen even the slightest hint of a platform in the stores around here. I'm hoping Seoul will have a little more to offer. We may head up to the capital city next weekend since we have three days off for the lunar new year. Until then, I'm stuck with Internet window shopping...


Such a nice, ladylike platform with a sexy conical heel. (Miu Miu)


If I could spare the $700 these cost, I would so buy them.
(Christian Louboutin)

Love these for summer! (Burberry Prorsum)

I'm not sure these could be worn in real life, but I'd sure like to try. (Lanvin)

Pics from zappos.com, style.com, and ebay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home