Thursday, January 26, 2006

Panty Teacher

We went out to eat tonight with some foreign teachers who work at a school next to ours, and I heard a story tonight that made me scared. One of the Canadian teachers bent down to pick something up and the very top of her underwear showed. Now the kids call her Panty Teacher. This happened a long time ago, but they still call her that. Today she went to make some photocopies for kids who forgot their books and she could hear her class chanting, "Panty Teacher! Panty Teacher! Panty Teacher!" She laughed about it, but I'm going to be verrry careful with my lowrise pants in the future!

One more day of winter session, hooray! Then a 3-day weekend for the lunar new year. We were going to go to Seoul since we haven't been yet, but everyone we talked to said to forget it--traffic will be horrible and everything will be closed. So. No Seoul yet. We will probably go to some shrines to see the traditional new year ceremony. I'll be sure to post about it if we do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home