Random Weirdness From the Philippines
You didn't think China had the monopoly on weirdness, did you? (By the way, I would love to see what foreigners would choose for a post of random weirdness from the U.S. Any ideas?)
Which McDonald's sundae would you choose--halo-halo burst (that's sweet beans to us non-Filipinos) or creamy corn?
No, they haven't figured out how to get motorcycles to run on Coke--it's gasoline conveniently measured into a 1-liter bottle.
Brings new meaning to the words, "ice cream sandwich." (Not as gross as it might seem, but not exactly delicious, either.)
I seriously almost bought this cookbook. Hey, it was only $1, and I love me some cheese.
And we're almost to the end of posts about the Philippines (finally). One more post to go!
And we're almost to the end of posts about the Philippines (finally). One more post to go!
Labels: Philippines


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home