One Week
Closing in on our first week in Beijing, we've walked many miles, seen some new sights, and eaten tons of amazing food. The tour we went on last October made us a bit wary of the food here, but we've got nothing to worry about--not only is the Chinese food a hundred times better than what we had on the tour, there's more variety and outstanding international restaurants than even in Seoul, much less Daejeon (ha!).
We also scoured the ads for apartments and saw a few before signing a four-month lease for the apartment I wrote about before, where the landlord had no idea when the previous tenants were leaving. We move in Sunday. It'll be a relief to get settled in and really start exploring the city. You can see a map of our neighborhood here, including a satellite image at the bottom where you can actually see our building. I'll try to get some pictures up once we're fully moved in.
We also scoured the ads for apartments and saw a few before signing a four-month lease for the apartment I wrote about before, where the landlord had no idea when the previous tenants were leaving. We move in Sunday. It'll be a relief to get settled in and really start exploring the city. You can see a map of our neighborhood here, including a satellite image at the bottom where you can actually see our building. I'll try to get some pictures up once we're fully moved in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home