Mercury in Retrograde
I figured out why we've been having all these problems with going to China--Mercury is in retrograde. I'm still not quite sure what that means, except "Businesses, travels and communications tend to experience delays and different problems." I've never been into astrology much, but this would explain a lot.
It ended on March 8, and we finally got our birth certificates today, so hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from here on out. We're probably going to rent a car next week and visit relatives in Long Beach and maybe some friends in the Bay area.
It ended on March 8, and we finally got our birth certificates today, so hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from here on out. We're probably going to rent a car next week and visit relatives in Long Beach and maybe some friends in the Bay area.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home