Friday, February 23, 2007

Then and Now

I know I said I would post about wine tasting next, but I totally forgot about these pictures and just had to share them.

While we were in Fairfield, Mom asked us to help out at international night at Libertyville Elementary, which happens to be Joel's alma mater. We talked about Korea and Joel did some taekwondo for the kids. A photographer for the Ledger was there and lo and behold, Joel's tkd skills made the paper.




Around the same time, one of Joel's teachers found this newspaper clipping from his days at Libertyville (I think--actually, I'm not sure where it came from, it just turned up one day). Anyway, here we are, full circle. (Joel's the one holding the flag. How patriotic of him!)


1 Comments:

Blogger GowdTeef$ said...

Ha, my brother is in there too.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home