Allergegy Season**
One day when we were walking to school we noticed some yellow chalk on the ground after a rain. It kept showing up after every rain, and we couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Finally when one of the teachers at our school was complaining about having to wash his car constantly because of pollen from pine trees, we put two and two together.
This explains why both Joel and I had stuffy noses and felt kind of like we had colds but not really. Neither one of us has allergies normally, but it seems we're allergic to Korean pine pollen.
Luckily, the pollen seems to have disappeared now, and our symptoms are gone. It was more of a nuisance than anything else.
**No, that's not a typo. That's Korean for 'allergy' (sounds like aller-gay-gee).
This explains why both Joel and I had stuffy noses and felt kind of like we had colds but not really. Neither one of us has allergies normally, but it seems we're allergic to Korean pine pollen.
Luckily, the pollen seems to have disappeared now, and our symptoms are gone. It was more of a nuisance than anything else.
**No, that's not a typo. That's Korean for 'allergy' (sounds like aller-gay-gee).



1 Comments:
That's good that it's gone--there's nothing worse than being allergic in a home-away-from-home. I don't know what it is out here, but my allergies have been Horrible, and I'm looking forward to going home just to get rid of the itchy eyes (and nose, and skin...)
Post a Comment
<< Home