Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shopping Loot

Both Joel and I are short of summer clothes, so Sunday we went downtown to the underground arcades to do a little shopping.

My best find: Havianas! I was just plotting how to get some over here when I discovered a nice assortment at a store that sells real Adidas, Pumas, and other sport-type shoes. Since Havianas are the best flip-flops ever, I was psyched. I got a super cute brown pair with pink cherries, and best of all, a Korean pair.


Who knew there was such a thing as Korean Havianas??


Joel scored a couple of t-shirts. The blue one is really funny, but the funniest parts don't show up very well in the picture. In the clover it says "Rice on!" and in green next to the clover it says "Overhand be raised." The orange t-shirt shows Shinobi, which apparently is a really old video game. I just think it's cute.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home