Sandstorms
If only I could describe to you the detritus tornado that assailed me while I attempted to run last minute errands today - ten stories of sand, dust, cigarette butts, gum wrappers, plastic bags, and stray pieces of building flying off the roofs. Honestly, I don't really see that much in the sky, so I highly doubt the real sandstorms have begun, but when the wind gets whipping, there's enough stuff in the air from all the dust and construction that even squinting you're going to get an eyeful of it. Thankfully it's not like this very often, but when it is, it's rather fun in a weird way. I feel like I'm trekking in the desert whenever I go out of the house. It should be interesting to see what it's like when the yellow dust really hits in full force.
On a side note, this blog makes me want to come home tomorrow. If only we didn't have so many places yet to see or pug dogs were more suited to world travel. --Joel
On a side note, this blog makes me want to come home tomorrow. If only we didn't have so many places yet to see or pug dogs were more suited to world travel. --Joel


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home