oh it's so good. I'm looking forward to the next new episode tomorrow. I think someone gets booted off. I really like this guy's recaps. He can get a little crass/queeny, but he's funny. And it's better than nothin.
(oh yeah, and by 'booted off,' i mean thrown off. not eliminated. my mom thinks it's b/c of stealing designs. i think it's b/c someone sabotages another contestant somehow. gahiji thinks someone harasses a model. can't wait to see who's right.)
2 Comments:
oh it's so good. I'm looking forward to the next new episode tomorrow. I think someone gets booted off. I really like this guy's recaps. He can get a little crass/queeny, but he's funny. And it's better than nothin.
(oh yeah, and by 'booted off,' i mean thrown off. not eliminated. my mom thinks it's b/c of stealing designs. i think it's b/c someone sabotages another contestant somehow. gahiji thinks someone harasses a model. can't wait to see who's right.)
Post a Comment
<< Home