Are You Ready for Some Futbol?
Friday is the beginning of the World Cup, and Korea has gone crazy! I was surprised when I found out it began in June, because they've been talking about it for the PAST 2 MONTHS. When we'd ask people how they thought Korea would do, they'd say 'Probably to the semifinals' or 'To the finals! But we probably won't win.' This means they'll probably get crushed in their first match. Against Togo.
That won't stop them from watching, though--even though the games air at 4:30 in the morning.
I know that most of you couldn't be bothered to watch the World Cup even if it were the only thing on television all day long, so here's another suggestion: watch Mean Machine, the British version of The Longest Yard--with soccer. It's hilarious! If you can get your hands on it, you have to see it.
For those of you who'd still rather watch corn grow than anything soccer related, see the next post.
(P.S. I stole the title of this post from Pink is the New Blog. I couldn't help it, it was too cute!)
That won't stop them from watching, though--even though the games air at 4:30 in the morning.
I know that most of you couldn't be bothered to watch the World Cup even if it were the only thing on television all day long, so here's another suggestion: watch Mean Machine, the British version of The Longest Yard--with soccer. It's hilarious! If you can get your hands on it, you have to see it.
For those of you who'd still rather watch corn grow than anything soccer related, see the next post.
(P.S. I stole the title of this post from Pink is the New Blog. I couldn't help it, it was too cute!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home