Stand By for Technical Difficulties
I've been having a some issues over the past few days while Joel makes the switch to Windows 7. It doesn't have as much to do with the new operating system as it does trying to access previous photos and then shrink them to the correct size. I think things are almost worked out, hopefully by later today. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos I took recently of Rory first thing in the morning, playing (somewhat) quietly in her pack and play with a little doll her Aunt Kaela made her.
Labels: daily bun


2 Comments:
Wow, I can't imagine what a tough job it must be to switch to windows 7.... But I have to admit, it sounds attractive....Rory is looking so cute... It's icky foggy and snowy last 2 days, so seeing Rory's bright little self is a joy...
Kaela is going to be extremely happy to see she likes her little doll...
So cool...
I love you all so much and miss you continually...
Hugs and kisses
yay! it's a hit! this must mean I'm a good auntie...
Post a Comment
<< Home