oh my gosh!!!! Insanely cute... Was Joel trying not to laugh? Seems like she started out pretty gentle then went for the face pinch.... I heard a pretty good "Ah Goo." First time I heard it. I was thinking how Joel used to say Ah Goo to her a lot when she first started talking. I wonder if she thought maybe a little Aw Goo would do it? Thanks again for sharing the utter and complete cuteness!
1 Comments:
oh my gosh!!!! Insanely cute... Was Joel trying not to laugh? Seems like she started out pretty gentle then went for the face pinch.... I heard a pretty good "Ah Goo." First time I heard it. I was thinking how Joel used to say Ah Goo to her a lot when she first started talking. I wonder if she thought maybe a little Aw Goo would do it?
Thanks again for sharing the utter and complete cuteness!
Post a Comment
<< Home