Monday, December 11, 2006

Not Your Typical Movie Snack



It's hard to see the writing, but you can click on the picture to make it bigger. For those of you who are feeling lazy, let me make it easy for you: It's peanut butter roast squid!! Dried squid and fish are popular snacks, but even after being here for a year, the peanut butter flavor is still shocking to us.

As an aside, plain dried squid doesn't taste that bad. I actually kind of like it, but it stinks like fish food, which is why I can't eat it. Sometimes kids eat it as a snack and it stinks up the whole classroom!

Peanut butter squid, on the other hand, just seems incredibly wrong.

At least the popcorn is cheap. Also, you can get churros (!), which you can see to the left of the squid. And you can get pineapple soda, which is the best movie drink ever, so maybe that cancels out the peanut butter squid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, ew. squid and peanut butter. yucky. They love dried fish and squid over here too, I betcha I could find peanut butter squid in Chinatown if I searched. Maybe if you guys come visit I'll find some to make you feel at home! ;)

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home