First Things First
We got back to Korea yesterday evening and I'm sorting through pictures, doing laundry, etc. Fortunately since we left on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, we have all day today (Sunday) to relax before going back to work.
I'll start doing some real posts about our trip (which was awesome), but I couldn't wait to post a couple of pictures of the Great Wall. One of the first things I decided when we figured out that we were coming to Korea was that I was going to make it to the Great Wall if it killed me!
As you can see, I made it.

I'll start doing some real posts about our trip (which was awesome), but I couldn't wait to post a couple of pictures of the Great Wall. One of the first things I decided when we figured out that we were coming to Korea was that I was going to make it to the Great Wall if it killed me!
As you can see, I made it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home