Thursday, June 29, 2006

Notice Anything Different?

No, it's not a new haircut. Actually, yes, this shirt is new, thanks for noticing, but that's not what I'm talking about...I'm talking about our all-new customized blog! I've been thinking about trying to personalize this thing for awhile now, but I never had the time to figure it out until this week.

So here it is in all its glory. Yes, it's basic, but it's all mine. I won't even tell you how long it took me to make these changes! I'm so remedial at anything involving code that I thought I'd never get it done. Somehow I managed, though, ALL BY MYSELF. (Oh, and with the help of this web site. It's for kids, which is perfect--it's hard enough for me to figure out the way it is (did I mention I'm terrible with this sort of thing? Also, Joel created the actual image, so I suppose he should get some credit too. Whatever.).

The masthead will probably be refined in the next few days, but for now I'm going to take a break and rest on my laurels for a while. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home