The House That Korea Built
There's always some kind of construction going on in Korea. They think nothing of building something and then tearing it down a few years later. (OK, so that's a slight exaggeration, but not by much!) We were surprised that they're so willing tear stuff down, and then we got a glimpse of the construction quality. May I present a fine example of Korean masonry:

It might be hard to tell unless you click on the picture to see it full size, but the bricks are crooked and the mortar has gaps. Luke, I don't think they have to go to school to learn masonry!**
**My youngest brother, Lucas, is in masonry school.

It might be hard to tell unless you click on the picture to see it full size, but the bricks are crooked and the mortar has gaps. Luke, I don't think they have to go to school to learn masonry!**
**My youngest brother, Lucas, is in masonry school.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home