Christening the blog

So, this is the first post of our Korea blog. We've been packing and running errands and I'm finishing up a couple of jobs before we leave for Portland on Thursday. The Goid has been busy supervising, of course. This is my new desktop photo, taken this afternoon while Goid was busy lounging around our boxes. It almost makes me want to cry when I see it. We're leaving the Goid behind because she doesn't travel well and because we're planning on doing a lot of traveling while we're in Korea. I think we'll probably miss her more than she misses us, though--as long as she still gets her Pounce treats and has her buddy Sparkle to play with, she'll be fine. Plus there are lots of hiding places and dust bunnies at the farm, not to mention the occasional mouse. A year is a long time though...I don't know what we're going to do without having our kitty around to do the hamster dance for us and generally boss us around.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home